Open Canoe Journeys give people the opportunity to explore the rivers by canoe and enjoy seeing wild life at water level. The journey are either one day or multi day camping journeys. They can be guided and fully catered or you can guide your self with us giving you vehicle support, maps and advice. Atlernatlty if you would like to gain skills and paddle sports qualifications these joureys can be part of your training and lead to the BCU paddle sports leaders award
One Day Journeys
- River Cam through Cambridge. The journey starts in Granchester where you paddle through water meadows and then past the medieval colleges before having and picnic on the banks of the Cam
- River Ouse near Huntingdon. A beautiful river with an abundance of wildlife.
Over night day journeys
- Little Ouse River from Brandon to Brandon Creek, Camping at Millennium Wood and ending at Littleport
- River Severn along the Welsh border, There is the opportunity here for 1, 2, 3 over nights depending on how much time you have and how far you wish to paddle
- River Wye a classic canoeing river with the opportunity to do multi day trips.
For more information and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org now for more details.
River Severn weekend canoe camping trip from near Shrewsbury
Email if you would be interested in any of these options
Cost: £150 per person not including even meals
Fantastic course. I look forward to working with Joy again.