One Day Journeys
- River Cam through Cambridge. The journey starts in Granchester where you paddle through water meadows and then past the medieval colleges before having and picnic on the banks of the Cam
- River Ouse near Huntingdon. A beautiful river with an abundance of wildlife.
Over night day journeys
- Little Ouse River from Brandon to Brandon Creek, Camping at Millennium Wood and ending at Littleport
- River Severn along the Welsh border, There is the opportunity here for 1, 2, 3 over nights depending on how much time you have and how far you wish to paddle
- River Wye a classic canoeing river with the opportunity to do multi day trips.
For more information and booking please contact email@example.com now for more details.
River Severn weekend canoe camping trip from near Shrewsbury
Friday 13th July to 15th July
and Friday 20th July to 22nd July
Cost: £150 per person not including even meals
Fantastic course. I look forward to working with Joy again.