The course is 6 days and 6 nights long, will be based in North Wales and includes at least 1 night wild camping. In addition, there will be evening classroom or centre based sessions, covering some of the more theoretical aspects of the syllabus.
- At least a year of experience of walking in mountainous regions which has been logged.
- Registration with the Mountain Training
Before assessment candidates must have…
- Logged 40 quality mountain days.
- Completed a 16hr First Aid course.
- Completed a home study paper.
The training course will follow the MTUK Mountain Leader syllabus. Further information can be gained from:
The course will be based in North Wales
Saturday December 15til Friday December 21st
Plus £45 registration to Mountain Leaders training board.
If you are interested in this course then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All Mountain Training courses offered by JoyofAdventure are run in conjunction with the Arete Outdoor Centre, North Wales.